Alabonson Park is a 50-acre youth sports complex that utilizes a flood mitigation area on White Oak Bayou for recreation. The park contains four baseball/softball fields, one regulation soccer field and a practice field, and one football field. The park also has a pavilion with picnic tables, concession stand, playground, community meeting room, and a butterfly garden.
The park was made possible through grants from the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department and the Qatar Harvey Fund.
- Control noise levels – please be respectful of others
- Cook only on designated camp stoves or barbeque grills; no open fires
- Fireworks are prohibited; except by permit
- Glass bottles or containers are prohibited
- Harming wildlife is prohibited
- Hunting is prohibited; except by permit
- Littering or dumping is prohibited
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited on grass areas, trails and sidewalks
- Park in designated lots. Vehicles parked overnight are subject to towing
- Pet waste must be picked up and placed in trash bins
- Pets must be on a leash at all times; except in designated dog parks