Parks and greenspaces are essential to healthy, thriving communities.
Everyone deserves access to healthy recreational opportunities and beautiful parks and greenspaces can help reduce flooding and improve
quality of life.
In Harris County, combining flood protection with new parklands and recreational areas can help communities become more resilient. Precinct One’s investment in parks is part of our commitment to healthy recreational opportunities and environmental stewardship.
All Precinct One parks are community spaces for everyone to enjoy.
Please observe the following rules:
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited; except by permit.
- Control noise levels – please be respectful of others
- Cook only on designated camp stoves or barbeque grills; no open fires.
- Fireworks are prohibited; except by permit.
- Glass bottles or containers are prohibited.
- Harming wildlife is prohibited.
- Hunting is prohibited; except by permit.
- Littering or dumping is prohibited.
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited on grass areas, trails and sidewalks.
- Park in designated lots. Vehicles parked overnight are subject to towing.
- Pet waste must be picked up and placed in trash bins.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times; except in designated dog parks.
Blue Ridge Park Soccer Fields
Hill at Sims Trails