American Statesmanship Park
Monday – Friday
7 am to 6 pm
American Statesmanship Park, affectionately referred to as “Mount Rush Hour,” features 18ft, two ton busts of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Stephen F. Austin and Sam Houston. Created and donated to Harris County in November 2012 by sculptor David Adickes, these statues are “A Tribute to American Statemanship."
This small park can be found at the intersection of I-10 and I-45.
- Control noise levels – please be respectful of others
- Cook only on designated camp stoves or barbeque grills; no open fires
- Fireworks are prohibited; except by permit
- Glass bottles or containers are prohibited
- Harming wildlife is prohibited
- Hunting is prohibited; except by permit
- Littering or dumping is prohibited
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited on grass areas, trails and sidewalks
- Park in designated lots. Vehicles parked overnight are subject to towing
- Pet waste must be picked up and placed in trash bins
- Pets must be on a leash at all times; except in designated dog parks