Danny Jackson Family Bark Park
Monday – Friday
5 am to 10 pm
The Danny Jackson Family Bark Park was named after former Harris Health District Board of Directors member Danny Jackson. Jackson's commitment to community health resulted in the addition of community health centers, expanding and enhancing patient access to primary and specialty care.
The Danny Jackson Family Bark Park is a 2.76 acre dog park with two separate off leash areas to accommodate both larger and smaller dogs. Both areas provide plenty of room for all dogs to run freely and get plenty of exercise.
Click on the map above to download a printable PDF.
Dog Pond in each section
Free Dog Waste Bags
Dog Washing Area
- Control noise levels – please be respectful of others
- Cook only on designated camp stoves or barbeque grills; no open fires
- Fireworks are prohibited; except by permit
- Glass bottles or containers are prohibited
- Harming wildlife is prohibited
- Hunting is prohibited; except by permit
- Littering or dumping is prohibited
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited on grass areas, trails and sidewalks
- Park in designated lots. Vehicles parked overnight are subject to towing
- Pet waste must be picked up and placed in trash bins
- Pets must be on a leash at all times; except in designated dog parks